In order to engage an entire city, we must engage a variety of smaller communities within that city.
Let’s explain some terms.
Your community will contribute to the Russellville Voice magazine through you and your efforts. You will share THEIR voice in the magazine, and since you represent your community, there will be opportunity for you also to create content that engages your community.
WHAT IS A COMMUNITY
A community is a group of people who share common interests, opinions and values. These values and opinions can be centered around almost anything. Pets, sports, food, religion are all some common communities. While your community will be specific to your niche, we need to be sure these communities are kid-friendly and open to anyone.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A COMMUNITY LEADER?
As a community leader, you will engage your respective community. You will decide what the community is and what it consists of. Then you will engage your community with the content that your community prefers to engage with.
WHO WILL BE PART OF THIS COMMUNITY?
Membership in your community will consist of the following member types. Be sure to seek out these kinds of members.
1) Businesses that engage your community through products and services.
2) Members of the public that have an interest in your community.
3) Experts that will act as a educational resource for the other members of your community. These can be businesses or members of the public.
HOW WILL WE ENGAGE THIS COMMUNITY?
We would engage this community with events, speakers, workshops, conferences, a marketplace and more on a regular (daily/weekly/monthly) basis.
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH THIS COMMUNITY?
We would communicate with your community, starting with social media groups, a homepage on buddytribe.com, a newsletter and a printed magazine.
REASONS FOR A PRINT PUBLICATION
This would benefit you because it’s a new way of advertising. It’s far more targeted than other broadcast mediums and far less techy, than internet marketing and involves real people who have real needs.
Would you be interested in helping build such a community?
Reasons for a local publication.
1) Unify the community by giving everyone something to be proud of.
2) Chronicle local happenings for future generations
3) Give the community a local voice to share grievances, complaints, ideas, suggestions, hopes and dreams.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS COMMUNITY?